HOMELAND SECURITY & CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE PROTECTION
With growing threats from terrorism, organised crime, trafficking and cyber-attacks, defence organisations alone are not fully equipped to deal with the changing risk environment.
This convergence between defence and security is driving demand for new solutions and technologies that enable organisations to share existing information and communication systems while protecting their IT networks and infrastructure from attack.
SNC’s security teams work with government and international agencies, interior ministries, civil security forces, critical infrastructure operators, cities and major companies to develop and deploy integrated, resilient innovative solutions to protect citizens, sensitive data and infrastructure.
SNC solutions secure the four key domains considered vital to modern societies:
National security, border surveillance, identity management & biometry, etc.
Urban security, large events, Smart Cities
- Critical infrastructure: Government sites, oil and gas infrastructure, nuclear power stations, airports, sensitive sites including museums, religious sites, prisons and metro stations
Our national security solutions include:
Biometric technologies for ID management
Homeland Surveillance Systems
Nexium network solutions
Professional Mobile Radio
CRITICAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS & CYBERSECURITY
As a company dabbling in cryptographic security products and cutting edge strategies, we work with a number of sectors and businesses to provide complex safeguard solutions for:
- Critical government and military infrastructures
- Satellite networks
- Energy & utilities
- Banking & insurance
- High tech
We offer an end-to-end portfolio of solutions adapted to your specific needs and constraints.
- Managed Security Services
- Cloud Computing
- HySIO: Hybrid IT Outsourcing
- Cybersecurity Consulting and Evaluation
- Trust Management
- Mobile Security
- Secure Networks
- Military Information Security
- Big data
- Secure Multimedia Platforms
- Software Solutions
- Transformation for Better Competitiveness
- Augmented reality and Virtual reality
- Data protection, Vormetric
SNC’s Managed Security Services deliver the highest level of protective outsourced solutions, to defend your Information System over its lifecycle. From design to operational management, our trusted and globally recognised expertise provides in-house monitoring or 24/7 Security Operations Center (CSOC) to secure infrastructures, utilising the best and most current technology.
- Prevent: CERT-IST (Computer Emergency Response Team – Industry, Services and Tertiary sector) and Big analytics tools used by our experts allow to actively detect new threats
- Detect: Three monitoring levels ensure real-time awareness of attacks
- Analyse: The platform processes information and helps recommend an adapted response plan
- React: Rapid reaction teams can deploy immediately during a crisis
- Simulate: Countermeasures are tested and validated before deployment
SECURE LAND COMMUNICATION
Defence Forces, Public Safety Agencies and Critical Infrastructure Providers are today eager to embrace new broadband technology to achieve their vital mission more efficiently, more effectively and more safely. Mission-critical broadband will give users access to real-time voice, data and video services on mobile devices with the unparalleled security and resilience that are vital to their unique environment. It will give users the 21st century technology they need to confront 21st century threats
Hybrid networks– a flexible way forward
Tactilon® Suite for controlling security, subscribers and services
Problems arise when a single user is active on several networks and devices. The challenge is to ensure secure and controlled management and high service levels. This is best achieved by adopting a centralised management solution. This enables agreed security and other policies to be implemented and supports the professional management of the whole system. It also makes it much easier to introduce new evolution steps.
Tactilon Suite offered by Airbus Defence and Space, meets this need. It helps operators manage hybrid networks, devices and broadband services. Subscribers can be provisioned both in the narrowband and broadband networks, including mobile operator networks. Tacti- lon Suite also handles security management and asset management and aids integration with mobile operator networks. With Tactilon Suite, all subscriber credentials are securely managed by trusted personnel. Tactilon Suite also provides means to manage IP security certificates.
Securing the airspace
We equip and supply air traffic management and air traffic control, playing a decisive role in elevating security, reliability and efficiency in air traffic. We also supply state-of-the-art on-board entertainment systems.
We also offer our customers package solutions as well as individual products, all from a single source: for communication, navigation, air traffic control and airport automation, from design to development and production, including installation and commissioning. And our in-house service also provides the guarantee that everything will function reliably and operate at peak performance throughout its entire service life. We offer a broad portfolio of solutions for the protection of equipment and the safety of passengers in airports. We treat air traffic as a complex system and help our customers to make this system safer, more efficient, simpler and more comfortable, in the air and on the ground. For the safety and security of passengers and infrastructures at airports, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products, systems and solutions, as well as training and simulation solutions and a comprehensive range of services.
We also provide:
- Civil Navigation Systems For More Effective And Eco-Friendly Aircraft Operations
- Continuous Navigation Solutions For A Wide Range Of Military Platforms And Weapons In Unstable Environments
- Services And Support
SMARTER SOLUTIONS AT SEA
From navies and coast guards to customs officials and search and rescue teams, maritime authorities are faced with highly demanding and ever-evolving requirements. More than ever, you must be able to conduct and support increasingly complex operations, sometimes far from your national base and over longer periods of time.
Armed with a unique vision based on understanding the Customers operational needs, based on a team of maritime experts (Navy, Coast Guards…), previously in charge of Maritime Safety and Security Operations. Each maritime solution is tailored to the specific operational requirements of the related missions and users
- Among the various solutions provided are:
- Maritime traffic safety systems
- Critical asset protection systems
- Maritime surveillance systems
- ABOVE WARFARE SYSTEMS
- COMBAT MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- MISSION SOLUTIONS
- o NEW GENERATION: 4D RADARS
- o INTEGRATED SENSORS: I-MAST
- o MULTI-FUNCTION SENSORS
- o SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS
- o WEAPON CONTROL
- o BALLISTIC MISSILE DEFENCE
- o ELECTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS
- o UNDERWATER WARFARE
- o SURFACE SHIPS
- o SUBMARINE SYSTEMS
- o AIRBORNE SYSTEMS
- o MINEWARFARE SYSTEMS
- o UNMANNED NAVAL SYSTEMS
- o TORPEDOES HOMING HEADS
- o COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- IDENTIFICATION AND NAVIGATION SYSTEMS
- o C4ISR SYSTEMS: Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance.
- o COMMAND AND CONTROL
- o IDENTIFICATION